Wakefern Food Corp. Coupon Policy for ShopRite Stores
At ShopRite®, we know that coupons are an important tool to help you save money. That’s why it’s our goal to make using coupons at ShopRite® stores easy for our customers. We welcome all ShopRite®-issued coupons along with valid manufacturer-issued coupons, valid Internet coupons and valid electronic coupons loaded on your Price Plus® club card.ShopRite® stores redeem coupons in accordance with manufacturer guidelines and the terms printed on the coupons. To help ensure product availability and an efficient checkout experience for all customers, the use of excessive amounts of coupons or multiple identical coupons may be limited at the store manager’s discretion.
When redeeming coupons at ShopRite® stores, please be sure to:
1. Present your coupons at the time of purchase. ShopRite from Home® customers must present coupons when picking up an order or at the time of delivery. We cannot give cash back or credit for coupons not presented at time of purchase.
2. Present your Price Plus® club card to the cashier. Your card is required to redeem any digital coupons you may have loaded to your Price Plus® club card at shoprite.com. If you do not have your Price Plus® club card, you may access it by using the phone number on record in your Price Plus® club card profile. Customers who have downloaded the ShopRite mobile app may use the digital Price Plus® club card feature in the app. The ShopRite mobile app is the ONLY app we will accept at the checkout in place of your Price Plus® club card.
3. Redeem your coupons within the time period printed on the coupon. We do not accept expired coupons.
4. Match your purchase to the specific item indicated on the coupon. No substitutions are permitted on manufacturer-issued coupons.
5. Use manufacturer-issued Internet coupons that are legible with a valid remit address and a bar code that scans. Internet coupons that have been identified as counterfeit do not scan in our system and will not be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse any coupon for “free” product, “buy one get one free” offers, and those with a high value in relationship to the item’s price.
6. Note your store’s current double coupon policy. Double coupon policies vary by store. Check your store for details. We will double up to four identical coupons per household per day unless further restricted by the manufacturer.
Additional coupon restrictions are listed below:
7. We reserve the right to limit coupon redemptions to four (4) of the same coupon per household per day.
8. Unless expressly prohibited by the terms on the coupon, we accept checkout (Catalina) coupons and manufacturer-issued coupons that display other retailer logos only if they are clearly identified as manufacturer coupons and if they scan at checkout.
9. We do not accept coupons that have been identified as counterfeit and reserve the right to refuse any coupon that appears to be fraudulent. Coupons displaying signs of mass cutting or similar cuts and tears, coupons bearing tape, coupons in mint condition, and coupons bearing sequential numbers may suggest coupon fraud.
10. If the coupon’s face value or multiplied value is greater than the purchase price of the item, the item will be free. We will not give cash back or apply additional credit.
11. Only one manufacturer coupon will be applied to each “Buy One, Get One Free” offer.
12. We cannot refund the value of a coupon or return the coupon if a purchased item is later returned to the store.
13. Customers must pay any and all applicable taxes. The cash value of any ShopRite®-issued coupon is 1/100¢.
14. ShopRite® stores do not accept coupons or savings offers presented in the form of a bar code on a mobile phone or other mobile electronic device.
15. Coupons are non-transferable, and may not be copied, photocopied, scanned, altered, sold, traded, or otherwise distributed to others. Coupons that are copied, photocopied, scanned, altered, sold, traded, distributed or transferred by their original recipient to any other person, firm or group are VOID.
This Coupon policy may be modified at the store manager’s discretion and is subject to change.
FOR A LIST OF KNOWN FRAUDULENT INTERNET COUPONS CALL 1-800-SHOPRITE (1-800-746-7748)