It has been quite some time since I got to enjoy some retail therapy and Sunday was my day to finally be able to go take advantage of some great deals! My friend Nikki grabbed me and took me all over and refused to let me come back to work until we had used up all of our coupons!
First stop was Bertucci’s for lunch because you can’t shop on an empty belly. I had a coupon for $10 off $30 purchase because who pays full price to go out to eat?
Then we headed next door to Victoria’s Secret because I got a $60 reward in my mail on Saturday and of course in less than 24 hours, it was already burning a hole in my pocket.
Then we headed over to Yankee Candle. So, funny story. Last weekend I had gone and grabbed my candles and when my husband called me to see what I was doing, I made the mistake of telling him I bought candles. Welp, they only got to shop with me because I had go to back to the store and return them. This time, I knew better than to tell him AND the best part was me and Nikki split them so I only got to take home 3 🙂 But, that also means I saved even more!
As if we hadn’t already eaten enough food, how can you say no to Ben & Jerry’s? We grabbed milkshakes because we figured it was easier to bring with us shopping and of course we had a coupon AND the cashier was nice enough to give each of us another set of coupons for next time <3 Oh, and a few free Reese’s pieces on top of our milk shakes too!
Off to Old Navy we went. We had Super Cash to spend. I only had $20 but Nikki had $60. We decided twinning was the way to go and we bought the same clothes. Ha! Oh, and if you used your Old Navy card, they gave you a FREE bag! #winning
After our retail and foodie fix, it was onto the drug stores. CVS because Persil. I mean that sentence doesn’t even need words beside “because Persil” Nuff said. And, this chick right here has been boycotting CVS for months AND let $30 in ECBs expire. I was never going back. Total lie. I bet you all saw that one coming though……BUT on a good note- for walking into the store as a beginner with NO xtraCare Bucks, no nothing, I had a pretty awesome trip!
And, Walgreens. Ugh. I have such a problem with toilet paper and paper towels. I just can’t say no. I just can’t. And, Nikki did whatever I told her to and if I said she was buying toilet paper, she was doing it. Guys, it is a serious problem. Anyway, here is my breakdowns:
- 4 Persil $4.99 spend $20 get $7 ExtraCare Buck
- 2 Maybelline eyeshadow $3.99 buy 2 get $5 ExtraCare Buck
- 6 Mars Candy B1G1 FREE
- 1 physicians formula concealer $10.99 Spend $10 get $7 ExtraCare buck
- 2 Speed Stick deodorant 2/$5.50 buy 2 get $2.50 ECB
- 4 Eucerin lotion $5.99 spend $20 get $10 ExtraCare Buck
- Used: $10 off $40 CVS email coupon
- $4 off Maybelline CVS coupon from the Magic Coupon Center
- (2) $1 off Maybelline shadow or liner, RP 10/22
- (4) $3 off Eucerin body or baby item, 4 oz+, SS 10/08
- (1) B1G1 Speed Stick Overtime, Irish Spring, or Lady Unstoppable deodorant, up to $3.49, SS 10/15
- (2) $2/3 Mars seasonal bags, 7.94-21.5 oz, RP 10/08 (exp 10/31)
- (4) SAVE $3.00 on any ONE (1) Persil® ProClean® Liquid Laundry Detergent (excludes Power Caps®)
- Paid: $37
- Got Back $31.50 in ExtraCare Bucks
- Submit for: Save $2.00 on ONE (1) Persil® ProClean® Laundry Detergent (excludes trial/travel sizes) SavingStar Offer
- Final Price after rewards: $3.50 for everything!
- 4 Maybelline $3.99 B1G1 50% off
- 1 Mentos $0.99 get back $0.99 RR
- 3 Scott paper towels $3.99 spend $25 get $5 RR
- 4 Scott toilet paper $3.99 spend $25 get $5 RR
- 2 Dixie Plates B1G1 FREE
- 6 Snickers $1.99
- Used: Bonus 7,000 Points when you spend $30 Walgreens coupon
- $2 off Maybelline eye cosmetics, excl implements and accessories, October Walgreens booklet (will deduct $8)
- (4) $1 off Maybelline shadow or liner, RP 10/22
- (1) $0.75 off Dixie product printable
- (2) $2/3 Mars seasonal bags, 7.94-21.5 oz, RP 10/08
- (3) $1/1 Scott towels, 6+ rolls, SS 10/08
- (4) $1/1 Scott bath tissue, 6+ rolls, SS 10/08
- $10 Register Reward
- Paid: $21
- Got Back 7,000 Points, $5 RR and a $0.99 RR
- Final Price: $8.01 for everything!