Ahhhhh! We have another clearance event!
I just got word from the cashier that starting today 10/10, these items will be ringing up on sale:
- Gray star bras & undies
- Yellow & White dot hanging apparel
- Yellow & White dot shoes and accessories
They are not a percent off but rather will ring up for a certain price based on what the original price is. This is the price list:
- $10+ will ring for $3
- $7-$9.50 will ring for $2
- $3.50-$6.50 will ring for $1
- Under $3 will ring for $0.25
Be aware that most likely none of these items will be marked but I was able to see their signage sheet that the employees have confirming these prices and what items will ring up.
If your store is like mine, there is no price checker so make sure you are paying attention to the colored dots and stars on the price tags to be sure you have grabbed the correct items.
Many of the kids flip flops and sandals are only $2.50 so they will ring for just a quarter. Plus, many of the underwear and socks are under $3 as well meaning they will also ring for just a quarter.
Now is the time to grab the kids clothes for next year (make sure to grab a size up) and get all new undies, socks and bras for you 🙂
Be aware that this clearance event will still be going on come Saturdayh which means that you can also use the $5 off $25 which is only valid on Saturday saving you even more! But, if your store is like me, most likely it will be wiped clean by the time Saturday rolls around.
- Don’t have Ibotta? It is a MUST for couponers and it’s FREE! Plus, just for signing up, you will get a FREE $10 Bonus. You can sign up HERE.
- Don’t know how to shop Dollar General? Learn all the secrets to shop like a pro and save hundreds HERE
- Save Even More! Get Discounted Dollar General Gift Cards HERE
- Not familiar with the Rite Aid coupon policy? (you can view it HERE)
- Don’t forget to check out all of the other great deals at Dollar General HERE