Oh Target, you seriously have my heart <3 And, my wallet…………..
OK, lt’s start off with the entire reason I had to go to Target in the first place. My dog has finally turned 2 so it was time to ween him off puppy food and transition him to adult food. Earlier this week he went full blown adult food after he was doing well on a 50/50 blend of adult and puppy food.
Well, it didn’t go so well. He had a full blown allergic reaction and his skin broke out something fierce. He needed to be switched back his puppy food until his skin can clear up so we can then try to find a food that works for him.
This is of course after I stocked up on adult food during Targets Pet Week where you spent $40 on pet stuff and got back a $10 gift card.
And, of course there was not a single coupon or Cartwheel and I had to buy the food at full price. (I mean, at least I had my REDcard to save 5% off)
I walked in and making my rounds saying hello to all the employees (Yes, I know probably 90% of them by name) and each and every one of them directs me to a different clearance section. UGH! How can I say no to those little red tags on stuff?
I did score some pretty good deals but by the time I was walking to checkout, I knew that I at least needed to give the hubby a call and let him know what I was buying and I got the A-OK to buy it all (Yup, my husband is cool like that- sometimes) but I scored some pretty amazing deals!
- Bath Sheets originally $19.99 for $6.98
- Dutch Oven originally $50 for $24.98
- Calphalon Skillet originally $30 for $14.98
- Ceramic baking dish originally $24.99 for $8.98
- Marble & copper cake originally $24.99 for $7.98
I just happened to have a $10 Target gift card on me and my REDcard so after clearance, gift card and REDcard savings, everything only cost me $80. Figuring the dog food was almost $20 on its own, I think that was a pretty good deal. My bank account might not agree but I surely do and the dog too!
- Save Even More! Get Discounted Target Gift Cards HERE
- Not familiar with the Target coupon policy? You can view it HERE
- Want to save an additional 5% on all your purchases at Target plus get free shipping from Target.com? Sign up for a Target REDcard! It’s free and links right to your bank account! There are no fees, no charges. Just plain old savings!
- Don’t forget to check out all of the other great deals at Target HERE