For those of you who shop at Walmart and rely on using their Savings Catcher app, these changes are going to affect the way you shop.
Here is what you need to know:
Starting February 1st, the Savings Catcher program will be changing to make redemptions easier. These changes include:
- Your rewards will automatically be transferred to a Savings Catcher eGift card each time they’re earned. No need to manually redeem your rewards.
- Your Savings Catcher eGift card will be automatically saved to your Walmart.com account for you, so you will no longer receive emails with your Savings Catcher eGift card bar code.
- The ability to transfer rewards to a Bluebird card will be discontinued.
- Walmart Pay will become the preferred way to spend your Savings Catcher rewards in-store. Additionally, you will continue to be able to spend your rewards on Walmart.com.
- You don’t have to immediately spend your rewards when they’re transferred to your eGift Card. You can choose to accumulate them as desired.