I know that many of you already know that I offer newspaper delivery specials to get your multiple Sunday papers delivered to your home. Well, I have finally got the official release from the Register Citizen, Middletown Press AND the New Haven Register! These are the cheapest of the subscriptions I have set up yet! I also partner with the Norwich Bulletin and the Republican American but they charge $5 a week. For those of you in the service area of the Register Citizen (Litchfield County), the Middletown Press (Middlesex County), and the New Haven Register (New Haven County), it is only $3.99 a week! That is a savings of 50% off the regular price that you would pay if you bought them at the gas station or the convenience store! Help me spread the word and lets get everyone affordable papers and tons of coupons for a huge discount!
*Please NOTE: The only LEGAL way to get multiple coupon inserts is directly through the newspapers. coupon companies ONLY contract with newspapers to distribute their coupons. Any other distribution is illegal and fraud. This is what is considered strictly prohibited from the CIC (Coupon Information Corporation)
- Buying coupons. When a person buys coupons, they may be inadvertently purchasing stolen property or counterfeit coupons. Even if there is not a direct criminal penalty involved, both coupon buyers and sellers open the door to potential litigation when they buy or sell coupons because they are in violation of the “nontransferability” clause printed on all coupons distributed within the United States. The transfer makes a coupon void. Coupon sellers often include legal disclaimers stating that they are selling their time, a service, or even envelopes that just happen to contain coupons instead of the coupons themselves. Such statements are invalid and do not offer any legal protection. Rather, such statements suggest that the sellers know that their coupon sales are inappropriate and wrong.
- Stealing newspapers. This is theft, whether it is for personal use, resale, to supply an organized criminal enterprise, or any other reason, and can result in felony charges. In addition to the criminal penalties, the theft of newspapers often causes harm to hard working, small entrepreneurs who operate on very thin profit margins—usually a few pennies per newspaper. The theft of even a small number of papers may have a strong impact on their financial picture as consumers, no longer confident that they will receive the contents of their newspapers, will cancel their subscriptions or avoid certain newspaper boxes.
- Buying “extra” coupons from your newspaper carrier or some other newspaper employee is probably a violation of the carrier’s employment agreement and/or contractual agreements with his/her supplier and can result in termination.
Crazy Coupon Chick Home Delivery Offer
Available for The New Haven Register, Middletown Press and the Register Citizen service areas
Save 50% off of what you’d be paying at the news stand AND get your papers delivered to your home all of the low price of
$3.99/week. Receive four Sunday papers delivered to your home every Sunday and start your couponing before you leave the
house! Choose 13 weeks ($20.82 includes a one-time activation fee of $4.95), 26 weeks ($108.69 includes a one-time activation fee
of $4.95) or 52 weeks ($212.43 includes a one-time activation fee of $4.95) of service.
You can also save 50% off our newsstand rate and receive three additional Sunday only subscriptions for the low price of only $2.99
per week. Choose 13 weeks ($38.87), 26 weeks ($77.74) or 52 weeks ($155.48) of service. There is no activation fee for active
subscribers who are paid through their expiration date.
PLEASE NOTE: When you sign up for this offer you will have TWO subscription accounts. One for your “regular” service, the other
for three Sunday papers. Please keep in mind you will receive two bills from us and your renewal dates will not necessarily be the
same. Please keep both subscription account numbers handy when calling customer service and identify which account you are
calling for when you contact us.
Signing up is easy:
Choose your subscription package and the number of weeks you would like to receive home delivery.
Email Michael Smith
- Please provide the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Delivery and Billing address
- Working phone number. We will call you to confirm your order.
When you pay in advance for your order, we will mail you our custom coupon package with over $100 of savings
from national chains and local retailers
Important information about your subscription:
For service issues, general inquiries and questions about your bill please call our Customer Service Department. We are open
- Monday to Friday from 6am until 3pm, on Saturday from 7 am until 10 am and on Sunday from 6 am until 12Noon:
- New Haven Register 1-888-969-0949
- Middletown Press 1-800-805-2465
- Register Citizen 1-888-533-6133
You can expect Sunday delivery by 8:00 am on Sunday. If you do not receive your paper(s) by 8:00 am, call us before 10:00 am and
we will re-deliver your paper(s). If you call after 10:00 am we will deliver your papers on Monday or provide a credit to your account.